Rann & Temples of Kutch 2N/3D
Rann of Kutch 2N
ITINERARY CODE : NOVA/121
Day 1- Bhuj to Great Rann of Kutch(90 km/2 hrs)
On your arrival in Bhuj, meet your cab driver who will take you to the Rann of Kutch. Enroute visit Kalo Dungar, highest point in Kutch, Gujarat and is famous for a 400 year old Dattatreya Temple. Enjoy a panoramic view of Great Rann of Kutch from Kalo Dungar and then we go to Rann of Kutch. The great Rann of Kutch, seasonal salt marsh located in the Thar Desert, is known to be largest salt deserts in the world. Rann of Kutch is picturesque destination. Enjoy Sunset in the Rann and then later return to the tents. Get involved in the culture of Kutch as some of the best folk musicians set your mood for an utterly delicious Kutchi Dinner.
Overnight stay at the Nova Patgar Tents.
Day 2 – Day Excursion to Mata No Madh & Narayan Sarovar (280 Km/ 8 Hrs)
Start your day with utterly delicious buffet breakfast and then we proceed to Mata No Madh, the Ashapura Mata Temple, a very famous temple. Then, we go to visit Narayan Sarovar. After visting Narayan Sarovar, we move to Koteshwar temple which is just nearby. After visiting all the three places, we return to the tents for overnight stay. You can also enjoy inhouse activities like Bon-fire with Karaoke.
Overnight at Rann of Kutch.
Day 3- Bhuj local sightseeing and drop to airport or railway station (100km/1hrs)
Today, after breakfast, we will go for the sightseeing of Bhuj. Start your day with utterly delicious buffet breakfast and then we start our journey to Bhuj. Today morning after breakfast proceed to visit places like Aina Mahal Museum (Closed on Thursday & Public Holiday), Pragmahal Museum (Closed on Public Holidays), Kutch Museum (Closed on every Wednesday, 2nd,4th Saturday of every month & Public Holidays) Bhartiya Sanskriti Darsan Exhibition Museum (2nd & 4th Sat; Public Holidays Close) & Cenotaphs of Royal Family.
Drop at airport or railway station.
Tour Ends with Happy Memories
INCLUSIONS OF THE PACKAGE :-
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in camps or hotels or resorts as per the hotel details with or without extra bed as mentioned in the hotel details.
- Meals as per the package plan. CPAI – Morning breakfast, MAPAI –Dinner & Breakfast, APAI – Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast.
- A/C Vehicle as per the itinerary. The same vehicle shall complete the entire itinerary.
- Toll Tax, Parking, DA, Road Tax, Interstate tax etc for the vehicle.
- Welcome Kit for the guest on arrival in Ahmedabad or Rajkot(Only applicable in case of complete package)
EXCLUSIONS OF THE PACKAGE :-
- Entrance fee to any sightseeing points or charges for any professional guides.
- Permits for Rann of Kutch, Sasan Gir, Statue of Unity or any other place.
- Meals other than mentioned. Incase of a CP Plan, breakfast on the day of arrival is not included in the package and in case of MAP or AP plan, major meals on the day of departure are not included. Missed meals cannot be compensated in any form.
- Flight tickets or Land Package Insurance
- Room Service or Laundry Charges or Shopping expenses or Tips to driver or guides.
- Any other thing not mentioned specifically in Inclusions.
PAYMENT TERMS :-
- 50% payment has to be deposited in the bank account for the package confirmation.
- Pending payment has to be deposited atleast 10 days before arrival.
- Incase of remittance, applicable bank charges are applicable. Creditcard payments will also attract additional bank fee as per the card which has to be paid by the agent.
CANCELLATION TERMS :-
When a Cancellation Is made
Cancellation Charges per person
on or before 30 days prior to the tour start date
25% of the total amount
29 -15 Days prior to the departure of the Tour
50%of the Total Tour Cost
10 days or less prior to date of departure or a "No Show " on the tour
100% of the Total Tour Cost
Note : The above charges may increase in case of a Diwali or Christmas or other festive period or in a case where the charges for the cancellation of Inclusions is higher to the company than written.